Landgraff is a brand

by - June 25, 2021


 Hello guys! Happy to announce my brand wich is focused on beauty appliers for your body. I am the designer and all the items is drawned by myself, no copycat here. Hudson Eyebrows have a beautiful exotic touch and fits very good for boys and girls. It is available in 8 shades and you can tint it using the Lelutka Head HUD.  

Try it Here:

Second Life Marketplace - Landgraff - Hudson HD Eyebrows



Since Lelutka announce that they droping very soon the first Evo X male head our brand already think about this costumers and include an Evo X hud for the future (with possible future update). If you're using Evo X as female head the eyebrows will work perfectly yet.  The brand will bring a lot of news very soon please give a try and support me buying my products so I can keep the blog active. Next Release:


Follow Landgraff on Flickr


You May Also Like

0 Comments

Blog Archive